Monday, September 24, 2007

Transportation Tracks

I'm no expert on music or anything, but I figured I'd get back into the groove here at JJ by giving a few of the songs I've been biking to...

1--"Thinking About Your Body" by Bobby McFerrin. Let's just say I was not surprised to hear that McFerrin's son is now an acclaimed beat boxer. I swear Bobby McFerrin can do things with his voice that nobody else in the entire universe can. Not even Rahzel.

2--"put down your dream journal and dance" by Blockhead.

Ok, I could list more songs but I just wanted to point out that video of McFerrin because I think he's a ridiculous artist who should be listened to more often. And I wanted to promote the Blockhead album because I like it and he has a lot to do with None Shall Pass's success, so give credit where credit is due.

More later.