Wednesday, July 11, 2007

achtung!

Now I don't consider myself any kind of government watchdog, but I do think that there are certain trends in this world that deserve more attention than they receive currently. Here is an example.

The surgeon general is being politically pressured by the administration. At first this appears, like the pardoning of Libby, an unexplainable statement of 'Yeah, we're the Government we can do whatever we want.' But I'm careful not to make any such widesweeping statements. So I sit here and think about it for a while.

I realize, after trying to figure out what Carmona's motives might be, that he has no motives. He was under oath at a congressional hearing. So. It is exactly an example of the government's hyperinflated power issues. I won't say this administration, though, because this is a phenomenon of all governments. Everywhere.

Rediculous.